P.S. Check out our favorite part...THE TURBAN CAKE!
Quick Tips & Tricks to Planning and Outdoor Wedding:
- First of all, establish a color scheme and stick to it for all the details of your wedding. Since your event will be outside, the colors of nature will pull attention away from your color scheme, so you will want to follow your color palette pretty closely.
- Choose colors that will "pop out" against the greens and browns of your outdoor surroundings. For example, the event shown below features a pink, orange, and yellow color palette used with white to create a visual explosion against the plants.
- For inexpensive centerpieces, create pyramids of fruit that matches with your color scheme. Fruit centerpieces are something that cannot be easily executed at indoor affairs, so take advantage of the opportunity and go all out! The fruit will also be a great little treat that the guests can take home with them!
- Use fluted bowls like the ones featured below to hold color coordinated bangles that can act as additional favors for your guests.
- Have fun with your wedding cake! You are going through the trouble of having a fun outdoor wedding, so get a cake that will match that mood. We are loving the yellow turban cake shown below!
- Use lights to decorate the tress and bushes surrounding your party area. This will get especially breathtaking as the sun sets and the lights become more visible!
- Put out a cute guest book (like the olive green one shown below) for the guests to leave their well wishes for you. Here' a little secret: Guests love being a big part of your day and the more you allow them to really participate on your big day, the bigger success your wedding will be. More fun for them and less work for you. Win Win!