Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bridesmaid Style: Taste the Rainbow

I just spotted the cutest bridesmaid idea via pinterest (of course) and I knew I had to share it with you all right away! So, here it is. The bride in the photograph pictured below is wearing a traditional red and gold dress and her bridesmaids are dressed in saris in all the colors of the rainbow. I think this idea  is a cuteness explosion and a step up from the matching bridesmaids dresses that everyone else uses. I think this color palette is a must have if you want your bridesmaids to stand out as opposed to feeling like they are wearing uniforms. Personally, I think this concept would be even more stunning if the bride was wearing a white wedding dress or sari, but this looks great as well. It reminds me of the bridesmaid dress  Isla Fischer wore in 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'. And, what would finish off the rainbow theme better than a gradient cake featuring the colors of the rainbow in its layers? Check out the one below! I think it would make a really fun and laid-back wedding cake! Let me know what you think. Are the rainbow colors spot on or are they too elementary? Feel free to leave a comment below!




(images via pinterest)



2 comments:

Fashion said...

When it comes to serving face, we’ve got you covered. Whether you have a favorite brand or need help finding the perfect match, bridal makeup looks is your No.1 destination for everything beauty.

Fashion said...

Hair highlight colours’, a much-searched term by anyone looking for a makeover low lights.Some would like a subtle change, while others would want a drastic do over.