Wednesday, September 14, 2016

8 Inspiring Quotes for a Healthy Dose of Optimism

Hey everyone! Summer is officially over and we're all getting back into our normal routines and responsibilities. It can be hard to get back into the swing of things when you are uninspired or pessimistic, so I decided to share 8 of my favorite quotes with you in today's post. Next time you miss the warm sunshine or the parties, read these quotes for a healthy dose of optimism and keep on trekking on! You can do it!

Let me know if you found any of these quotes to be inspiring and share any that you live by. I would love to read them! Take care!

xo Aneela

1. "On the difficult days, when the world's on your shoulders, remember that diamonds are made under the weight of the mountains." -Beau Taplin

2. "Get out from your house from your cave, from your car. From the place you feel safe from the place that you are.Get out and go running go funning, go wild. Get out from your head and get growing, dear child." -Dallas Clayton

3. "Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." -Michael Jordan

4. "Take a step back today. Look at all the beautiful things you have." -Unknown

5. "I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed. Embrace it  with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good." -Roald Dahl

6. "And there it stood, a flower on a rock, where nothing else lived for a hundred miles in every direction. This flower was life, bold and true, standing proud to the sky, lapping up sunlight, digging his roots into the ground, he was living, no matter what the world told him he couldn't be, he just went on, chin up into the sun, and I realized, that life, by its very nature is brave." -Atticus

7. "It’s hard to stay mad, when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst… And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life… You have no idea what I’m talking about, I’m sure. But don’t worry… you will someday. -Lester Burnham

8. "Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't. And believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." -Harvey MacKay

1 comment:

Ashley G. said...

I love these quotes, so inspiring!!