Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Desi Knot Loves #3

Welcome to the third installment of 'The Desi Knot Loves'...finally! This post is a little different from my previous ones because I took all the photographs of the mentioned items myself. I am trying to incorporate more original photography on my blog because I think it adds an element of authenticity to whatever I write about. Anyways, I know these posts are some of my most viewed ones, so I hope you enjoy seeing what I've been loving lately!

1. Eco-Friendly Portable Coffee Cup
My mom got me this ceramic coffee cup  with a silicone lid recently and I have been using it CONSTANTLY ever since. I love taking it with me for my morning commute because it keeps my drink hot for an insanely long amount of time and it doesn't spill. The only downside...I think my caffeine consumption has increased by 1000% since I've gotten it...yikes!


2. Betsey Johnson Gift Set
Well, this scent is not a new obsession for me (just purchased my fourth bottle), so me and Betsey go way back. But, I love this stuff! I wear it all year round and this time around I decided to get the gift set that comes with a lotion and shower gel as well. This perfume smells crazy good and I can't even imagine ever getting sick of it. As long as I can get my hands on it, I don't need any other fragrance in my life! Oh and did I mention the packaging is to die for?!


3. Jonathon Adler Pen and Pencil Set
My cousin recently got me this adorable pen and pencil set by one of my favorite designers, Jonathon Adler! By the way, I think a post of his work is in order, so you will be hearing more about him soon. Anyways, the writing utensils feature his signature elephant illustrations in a really punchy color combination. I love doing my homework with these and have been neglecting my beloved Sharpie pens ever since I got them...shocker!


4. Nail Color Picks of the Season
I have been obsessed with these nail colors lately. I feel like they are such versatile colors and if I had to live with just three nail hues this season, these would be the ones for me. From let to right: Revlon's All Fired Up #675, China Glaze's Evening Seduction #256, and Revlon's Lilac Pastelle #185.


5. Mystery Stuffed Animal/ My Baby
The last love I want to mention in this post is this stuffed animal that I have owned for a while. He has a permanent spot on my bed and is the perfect cuddly item during cold Fall/Winter nights and I am never going to get rid of him. We just  don't know what animal he is. I think he is either a gorilla or an ox (or a cross between the two lol), but I can't decide. What do you think? Isn't he just the cutest?!


Note: All images are owned by me. If you would like to use any of them, please email me at thedesiknot@gmail.com. Please do not take my content without permission. Thanks.

2 comments:

Vett Vandiver said...

how cute!! <3

Aneela Nasir said...

@Real College Student of Atlanta Thanks! I just saw your blog and I LOVE it!