Thursday, November 29, 2012

If You Didn't Snap It, You Didn't Eat It

Today, I was going through the pictures on my phone and I noticed a certain trend. Aside from the kabillions of photos I take in stores and send to my mom to ask permission before buying something, I realized I take A LOT of pictures of food! I know for a fact I'm not the only one though because 90% of my instagram feed consists of food shots. I am sure pretty soon restaurant menus are going to come with suggested instagram filters. And people will ask the question, "If I didn't post a photo online, did I really eat it?" Some of you might think things are getting a little out of hand, but I think it's cool to see what everyone else has been metabolizing lately. So, here are some of the more photogenic foods I found on my phone complete with instagram filters and everything. Sorry in advance for the salivation that might occur as you scroll down :) And, these photographs are pretty self explanatory, so I'm not going to label or explain anything. If you have a question about what something is called, just comment below and I'll be glad to let you know!
















































(Note: All the above photographs are taken by me. If you would like to use them, please contact me at thedesiknot@gmail.com Thanks.)

No comments: