Welcome to second installment of 'The Desi Knot Loves'. Here are things that I am currently obsessing over. Some desserts, a hint of decor, and a dash of babies thrown into the mix...and voila! You have a cuteness explosion to drool over. So, without any further ado...here is 'The Desi Knot Loves' part two!
1. I absolutely love these cakes. They are the perfect union between simplicity and splendor. I love how the white on white accents give the cake a luxurious texture and the red accent makes the perfect focal point. Perfect for the couple that doesn't try too hard!
2. This is one of the most brilliant ideas I have ever seen! At first I could not figure out what this was and then I realized...they are candy apples all wrapped up and hung from a real tree as wedding favors. Is that brilliant or what?
3. This is something that I will have in my home one day. I assure you of that. It's a relatively simple and inexpensive idea (except for refilling the candy jars of course :) Imagine this in the dinette area of your kitchen by the breakfast table. All you have to do is put up some shelves and fill them with jars of assorted candies. It's like a candy shop for your home. And the sticker labels just add an instant cuteness factor!
4. I have been loving lazy mornings and comfy breakfasts. The best part about the holidays in my opinion. Although winter break is quickly coming to an end, I am doing my best to take full advantage of the extra time I get to prepare breakfast. No bowls of cereal or glasses of milk on the go for me...yet :)
5. I recently came across this image from a Chanel advertisement and I LOVE it. It reminds me of the luxurious glamour of the mughal period. Joda Akbar anyone? Anyways, this image makes me wish I could be the recipient of heirloom jewels passed down for generations, but let's get real...I am no blue blood :( Sigh. A girl can dream.
6. And, I saved the best for last. How adorable are these babies dressed up as Mickey and Minnie Mouse? I honestly have no words for this one. I just felt selfish for not sharing these with you all...so here. I know you just want to squish them don't you? Or maybe that's just me :)
(images via pinterest)