Tuesday, April 3, 2012

If My Blog Was A Baby & Pancreatitis

If my blog was a baby...it would definitely be an orphan by now. I swear I do not have commitment issues and I have not forgotten that there are actually people who check back daily to see if I have updated. Seriously, I am so grateful to those of you that do. Without you, I would just be writing meaningless thoughts into an empty abyss.

Anyways, I do not want to bore you to death with all the reasons that I have been gone so long, but let me just tell you that this past month has been a heck of a roller coaster ride for me. I have been having some pretty major health issues and ended up in the hospital as well. Hint: Although getting seriously ill stinks and I would never wish it upon anyone...it's a great way to get cheap health insurance. I guess I just like looking at the bright side of things lol. But, on a more serious note, I have been diagnosed with Acute Pancreatitis and have basically been on a liquid/raw diet for the past month or so.

But, I am back and hope to be blogging regularly again. Expect some major awesomeness in the days to come! Oh, and thank you for hanging with me through my blogging hiatus. It really means a lot to me!

P.S. I also had my 20th birthday on March 29th which was ah-mazing! I recieved some unexpected presents from my cousin/best friend which included a personalized necklace from Things Remembered (that I now either wear or carry around with me at all times). I thought I would throw in a picture of my cake. It's my way of saying, "I know it's been a while, but I'm back and I'm ready to do some major blog writing"!

xoxo
Aneela


No comments: