Monday, November 12, 2012

Bloggers I Love...

Reading blogs can be a very time consuming activity and with all the blogs out there, its definitely hard to read very many. But, I have compiled a list of blogs that I cannot miss a word of. Here are the bloggers I am obsessed with at the moment and why I love them so much!

































1. Paris Rouzati, creative director of Sweet Lemon Magazine recently started a blog called Chicamoo. She used to write a different blog, so I am familiar with her writing style. I love how her writing is a perfect marriage of intellect and humor. I just can't wait to see how her site progresses over time.

2. Another blog I love reading is called A Series of Serendipity started by a girl named Melina. The site is in Porteguese, but there is an option to let Google automatically translate it for you into English. Melina definitely has a knack for photographing interesting parts of her life and I love reading about what is going on in her part of the world.

3. One of my new favorite blogs is Veronika's Blushing. Veronika is a YouTuber and a blogger and she literally writes about EVERYTHING! Whether you like reading about makeup, fashion, decor, or fitness...Veronika has got all the bases covered. By the way, I'd like to add here that she has amazing taste in interiors and her home is probably one of the most beautiful that I have seen yet! You can check out photos of her home and renovation projects she has done under the 'Interioirs' section of her blog.

Ok...well seeing as I am fighting a terrible case of the sniffles right now, I think I will leave you with this list and call it a night. I will feature more bloggers later if you all are interested in seeing more! Let me know and good night! Hope you enjoy reading these blogs!

No comments: